It’s an increasing headache for IT and web managers alike — how to combine an organisation’s strategic need for interactive content, such as video, with the availability of core web content without breaking the budget.
But an Australian cloud computing project aims to change all that, by enabling low cost, high performance, content delivery network via the cloud.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely