The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated legal proceedings against Optus, accusing the Telco’s wholly owned subsidiary Prepaid Services and another company Boost Tel of engaging in misleading and deceptive conduct over the sale of prepaid phone cards.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update