IP Australia, the government agency responsible for administering patents, trade marks, designs and plant breeder’s rights, is to deploy a intellectual property (IP) Rights Management solution as part of a push toward better business processes.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely