With over $1.4 trillion in millennial spending power by 2020, no retailer can afford to overlook what this generation wants.
For government agencies thinking about journeying to the cloud, it's all about data, according to IT cloud services veteran, Ahmed Assan.
Don’t focus on the “elephant in the room” when dealing with decommissioning legacy systems, suggested ASX general manager of application development and devops, Katherine Squire.
AGL has promoted its CIO Simon Moorfield to its executive team, reporting to CEO, Andy Vesey.
The Atlassian SourceTree IDE client also now supports GVFS, and others may join in
If you’re doing an Internet of Things deployment, prepare to fail because of company culture, organizations and process.
Marketing tech is booming, leaving CMOs scratching their heads as to how to create the ideal martech stack
Artificial intelligence is where the competition is in IT, with Microsoft and Google both parading powerful, always-available AI tools for the enterprise at their respective developer conferences, Build and I/O, in May.
How do you rate the technology and skills provided by your vendor partners? Will you have trouble filling some roles this year? Which emerging/disruptive technologies are you deploying or piloting/testing in your organisation in the next 12 months?
Project complexity, innovation efforts, and increasing cyber security vulnerabilities were put under the spotlight in the 2017 Harvey Nash/KPMG annual CIO survey.
Australian consumers are warming to customer service bots, according to a survey, although still prefer human interaction for complex tasks.
Cisco’s IoT Threat combines network segmentation rule creator product TrustSec, network behavior analytics platform Stealthwatch and device visibility offering named Cisco Identity Service Engine, all used in conjunction to secure IoT deployments.
Retired Gen. Michael Hayden held nothing back when addressing cybersecurity pros at the ZertoCon conference in Boston.
IBM New Zealand appears exposed to significant costs over a troubled national cloud-based health platform it was contracted to deliver in early 2015.
Amazon Web Services has long offered an SDK to make it easier to access its web services from Java. Now it has another lure for Java programmers: James Gosling, the father of Java.
Experts in healthcare IT and compliance discuss the top challenges for hospitals and healthcare facilities and what CIOs can do to address them.
You don't need to predict the future to prepare for it. The strategies outlined here will help you keep your organization’s eye on the prize.
TechnologyOne has taken a $2 million hit to its profit for the six months ending March 31 following a troubled project with Brisbane City Council.
CISOs across the Asia-Pacific region say careless or unaware employees are their primary vulnerability to cyber attacks, according to a new report.
The NSW government has unveiled a new digital strategy that requires agencies to report their performance against the reform program every six months to government chief information and digital officer, Damon Rees.
Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations