The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) expects to receive a report tomorrow from its online exam provider Pearson Vue detailing what caused the computer glitch that left hundreds of trainee doctors distressed on Monday.
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners