Three southern African countries are pushing for parliamentary bills that seek to provide unified licenses for diverse telecommunication operations including mobile telephony, Internet and broadcasting services.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips