Senator Stephen Conroy demanded an on air apology from Senator Mitch Fifield last night for the AFP's raids on his office. The AFP searched Conroy's office in May in search of the source of a number of internal NBN documents that have been released by Labor.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks