Senator Stephen Conroy demanded an on air apology from Senator Mitch Fifield last night for the AFP's raids on his office. The AFP searched Conroy's office in May in search of the source of a number of internal NBN documents that have been released by Labor.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software