Data security will be a big focus for organisations in 2014 as the Australian Privacy Principles and enhanced powers of the Privacy Commissioner take effect on March 12. Revelations this year of spying by the US government's National Security Agency (NSA) have also heightened awareness of security and privacy issues.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences