When you are trying to deliver insights that will help clinicians identify tailored treatments for children with high risk cancers, using basic spreadsheets to collate and analyse information doesn’t quite cut it.
- IT services giant HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports