Novell has announced availability of a new ZENworks Configuration Management virtual appliance. In addition, Novell announced ZENworks enhancements to help customers migrate to Windows7. Additionally, Novell announced a technology preview of ZENworks 11, which integrates endpoint security into a single console with systems management, said the statement.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector