Novell has announced availability of a new ZENworks Configuration Management virtual appliance. In addition, Novell announced ZENworks enhancements to help customers migrate to Windows7. Additionally, Novell announced a technology preview of ZENworks 11, which integrates endpoint security into a single console with systems management, said the statement.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away