Cisco Systems said on Sunday it aims to disrupt the wireless radio access market led by Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia by backing challengers who make more flexible software versions of traditional mobile gear.
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast