How staff satisfaction with IT services at Yarra Valley Water jumped from as a low as 30 per cent to 86 per cent under the leadership of the utility's former chief information officer Leigh Berrell's leadership.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used