How staff satisfaction with IT services at Yarra Valley Water jumped from as a low as 30 per cent to 86 per cent under the leadership of the utility's former chief information officer Leigh Berrell's leadership.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day