Harvard University and Yale University's football teams meet in Cambridge, Mass., this Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, for the 129th time in their history. Blood will be spilled, grass will be torn up, alums will reconnect and memories will be made. It's safe to say that not many in attendance will be thinking about the network and computing research efforts underway at these Ivy League schools, so we're here to give a quick rundown of some recent efforts as a sort of pre-game warmup.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response