Harvard University and Yale University's football teams meet in Cambridge, Mass., this Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, for the 129th time in their history. Blood will be spilled, grass will be torn up, alums will reconnect and memories will be made. It's safe to say that not many in attendance will be thinking about the network and computing research efforts underway at these Ivy League schools, so we're here to give a quick rundown of some recent efforts as a sort of pre-game warmup.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials