Security research firm Bkis earlier this month warned of a vicious virus targeting both Skype and Yahoo! Messenger. BKIS said in a <a href="http://blog.bkis.com/en/skype-new-target-of-the-worm-spreading-via-im/">blog post</a> the attack involved inserting malicious URLs into chat windows with sophisticated social engineering hooks.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted