If your IT organization doesn't have a clear core strategy, it's easy to get caught up in--and spend too much on--technology trends. Learn about six CIOs' strategies for 2013 and see how they compare to your plans for the rest of the year.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine