Parse, <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/article/2824545/application-development/review-parse-delivers-mobile-apps-not-for-business.html">which provides a cloud platform for mobile and desktop apps,</a> plans to open-source all of its SDKs, starting with kits for iOS, OS X and Android.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring