CIOs and CSOs could do well to consider the monetisation cost and overall profitability of security risks when considering how to safe guard their organisations, according to the findings of a new report from IBM’s Internet Security Systems X-Force research and development team.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor