There may be a lot to like about thin-client hardware like Wyse Technology Inc.'s Xenith for Citrix, which is due next month. But, so far, this thin technology isn't shoving desktops off corporate desks.
- IT services giant HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports