The former chief scientist at a Kentucky defense contractor has been sentenced to a year in prison for buying pirated software from Russian and Chinese hackers and using it to design components for military helicopters.
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats