World Vision Australia has been given $4 million worth of Microsoft software including Office Professional Plus 2013, SharePoint, Lync and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) Online.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely