Australia has demonstrated very high levels ICT usage in the past year, though we aren't very innovative, and the government could be doing more to encourage the use of technologies, a report by the World Economic Forum found.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software