Australia has demonstrated very high levels ICT usage in the past year, though we aren't very innovative, and the government could be doing more to encourage the use of technologies, a report by the World Economic Forum found.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins