The International Federation for Information Processing's (IFIP) biannual World Computer Congress was held in Brisbane this year. The event attracted approximately 1100 attendees globally, but some have <a href="http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/361864/world_computer_congress_raises_questions_business_industry_relevance/">questioned its relevance to industry and business</a>.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day