It can be hard for women at the top of the corporate ladder to really drive change. (Its a challenge for men, too.) Moderating a panel at the recent Women in Technology Summit, though, CIO.com columnist Rob Enderle discovered that women outside the C-suite are driving change at many technology companies. Credit a willingness to embrace analytics.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities