It's a common belief that men are paid more than women for the same job in the tech field. However, based on two recent salary surveys, that belief turns out to be less accurate than you might think. However, that doesn't mean significant gender career issues don't exist.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine