The advice often given to women in the workplace, particularly those in the tech sector, is that they should be more assertive if they want to get ahead.
women - News, Features, and Slideshows
Businesses can now describe themselves in Google Maps listings as being owned, led or founded by women, the Alphabet unit announced Wednesday.
Barely a month goes by without a horror story involving sexual harassment or discrimination emerging from the tech industry.
The majority of employed women have little concern about the possibility of losing their job to a machine or computer, according to a University of Sydney study.
Sydney has been ranked as the eleventh most accommodating city for female entrepreneurs to thrive, in a global index.
It's a common belief that men are paid more than women for the same job in the tech field. However, based on two recent salary surveys, that belief turns out to be less accurate than you might think. However, that doesn't mean significant gender career issues don't exist.
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out