When respondents were asked if their enterprises have specific diversity programs to support women cybersecurity professionals, only 44 per cent responded in the affirmative – a seven percentage point decline on the previous year.
- GandCrab cousin Sodinokibi made a fortune for ransomware pushers
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business