It's the neglected stepchild of mobile: the wireless LAN. But businesses can't afford to continue that practice. It's time to rethink the wireless LAN not as a parallel network for casual use but as part of the core network, argues Andrew Borg, a mobile analyst at the Aberdeen Group. He has the numbers to back that up.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates