It's the neglected stepchild of mobile: the wireless LAN. But businesses can't afford to continue that practice. It's time to rethink the wireless LAN not as a parallel network for casual use but as part of the core network, argues Andrew Borg, a mobile analyst at the Aberdeen Group. He has the numbers to back that up.
- UK's Cyber Security Centre deals with daily attacks
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020