Verizon Wireless has agreed to pay $3.6 billion to buy licenses for mobile spectrum covering 259 million U.S. residents from SpectrumCo, a joint venture of three cable providers.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips