Verizon Wireless has agreed to pay $3.6 billion to buy licenses for mobile spectrum covering 259 million U.S. residents from SpectrumCo, a joint venture of three cable providers.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise