Google quietly announced Tuesday that Gmail will stop supporting older versions of its Chrome browser, in a move that will put another nail in the coffins of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty