Google quietly announced Tuesday that Gmail will stop supporting older versions of its Chrome browser, in a move that will put another nail in the coffins of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too