Led by Windows 7, Microsoft's operating systems still control the enterprise, but the software giant's days of dominance are waning. As a recent Forrester report highlights, mobile devices and BYOD have made the state of enterprise operating systems far more complex.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities