Led by Windows 7, Microsoft's operating systems still control the enterprise, but the software giant's days of dominance are waning. As a recent Forrester report highlights, mobile devices and BYOD have made the state of enterprise operating systems far more complex.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing