Like many banks in Australia, ME Bank is undertaking a technology transformation designed to lower costs and improve customer services. In this case however it doesn’t have bricks and mortar branches to worry about.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack