Microsoft has flopped on smartphones and tablets. At the same time, its Windows 8.x has continued to be such an abject failure, with a mere <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2600775/windows-pcs-windows-8s-uptake-climbs-but-still-trails-vistas.html">13.4% share of the PC market</a>, that it's trailing even legendary fiasco Vista in market acceptance.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day