Microsoft has flopped on smartphones and tablets. At the same time, its Windows 8.x has continued to be such an abject failure, with a mere <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2600775/windows-pcs-windows-8s-uptake-climbs-but-still-trails-vistas.html">13.4% share of the PC market</a>, that it's trailing even legendary fiasco Vista in market acceptance.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry