Microsoft is reportedly set to spend half a billion dollars on a marketing blitz to promote the upcoming launch of Windows Phone 7. For the sake of the success of Windows Phone 7, hopefully Microsoft understands that getting the right message in front of the right people is more important than randomly filling media with advertising.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?