U.S. regulators are opening up spectrum that could allow for Wi-Fi services with speeds of one gigabit per second and faster.
WiMax - News, Features, and Slideshows
An amendment to Sprint Nextel's subscriber terms of service points toward the carrier's expected shutdown of its 4G WiMax service.
Wait, we're still arguing this one? Why?
CHICAGO -- Carriers, chipset makers and device manufactures this week threw something of a coming-of-age party on behalf of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/topics/3g-4g.html">4G</a> <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/topics/wireless.html">wireless</a> technologies.
BigAir (ASX:BGL) posted near-flat profit but record revenue in FY11, as acquisition and integration costs weighed on its bottom line
The Internet of Things promises to transform how cities, communities, people, organisations, and machines relate to one another. CIO talks to the people who are making it happen.
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital