The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to revamp nationwide rules governing how broadband providers can attach their lines to utility poles, with the goal of making it faster and easier to deploy new service in underserved areas.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process