Former ME chief information officer Mark Gay has been appointed as CrownBet’s new chief digital officer and will start work on April 18. His appointment comes just one month after the online betting site paid $300 million for the Australian arm of wagering giant, William Hill.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins