Former ME chief information officer Mark Gay has been appointed as CrownBet’s new chief digital officer and will start work on April 18. His appointment comes just one month after the online betting site paid $300 million for the Australian arm of wagering giant, William Hill.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers