Former ME chief information officer Mark Gay has been appointed as CrownBet’s new chief digital officer and will start work on April 18. His appointment comes just one month after the online betting site paid $300 million for the Australian arm of wagering giant, William Hill.
William Hill - News, Features, and Slideshows
How William Hill's former CIO Rob James restructured and refocused teams at the betting company to deliver a more marketable product, which led to $60 million in new revenue growth for the organisation.
William Hill’s IT boss Rob James has quit his post and will join Qantas as the airline’s new chief technology officer in early August.
For Rob James, running the technology for online sports betting business, William Hill, means everything he does has a direct impact on revenue.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales