WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange is due before a London court on Friday, facing the next stage of a U.S. attempt to try him on spying charges after Britain’s interior minister said he had validated the American extradition request.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software