Palo Alto Networks' annual threat analysis of customer network traffic shows that botnet-controlled malware that makes its way into enterprise networks almost always uses the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) to communicate, blending in with legitimate UDP-based applications such as video.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs