Wi-Fi is largely a given in today's homes and office buildings. Increasingly, though, retailers, schools and specialty shops are getting into the mix. Here four firms discuss the philosophy behind their free Wi-Fi.
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually