It could be a scene from almost any city start-up office on a Friday afternoon, except the workers here have been flown in from five continents, and will eat tonight at Sydney’s most expensive restaurants before wandering back to their beds at the five star Westin hotel over the road.
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks