The global rise of whaling attacks hasn't failed to affect Australian companies, with losses from local attacks ranging from $5000 to $400,000, according to cases revealed to email security firm, Mimecast.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away