The global rise of whaling attacks hasn't failed to affect Australian companies, with losses from local attacks ranging from $5000 to $400,000, according to cases revealed to email security firm, Mimecast.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely