Rebecca Livesey, the interim CIO at construction equipment supplier, WesTrac describes herself as a deliberate imposter. Ten months ago, Livesey was appointed as the company’s interim IT chief to transform and lead the technology team.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day