You can’t estimate the power of goodwill when it comes to achieving your objectives. This is one of the biggest lessons long-serving CIO Kerry Holling has learnt over his career.
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever