Western Australia’s Office of the Government Chief Information Officer will officially cease operations at the end of June. The OGCIO is being transformed into the Office of Digital Government, which will be a discrete business unit sitting within the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security