Westpac has reached the halfway mark in its Strategic Investment Program (SIP) and will now move to derive value from its extensive IT core banking investments, according to the bank’s CEO, Gail Kelly.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away