Experience chronic neck or back pain? Headaches or migraines? That expensive, ergonomic chair might be doing you more harm than good. But Voom, a mobile wellness app developed by two chiropractors, aims to tackle repetitive stress injuries.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus