Real disruption is alive and thriving … in the vaults of the Kremlin.
WeChat - News, Features, and Slideshows
As CIOs, if you aren’t adding Asian ecosystem platforms into your repertoire of consumer options, you’ve already fallen behind.
Why CIOs must watch and learn from China
Emojis, picture characters that emanated from Japanese messaging systems, have found their way into our everyday lexicon. However, there has been an increasing focus on ‘attracting our thumbs’ with the uptake of messaging systems booming worldwide.
China's recent crackdown on online rumors may have quieted the nation's social networking websites, but local authorities take that as a sign of progress and want to regulate the Internet even more.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief