Real disruption is alive and thriving … in the vaults of the Kremlin.
WeChat - News, Features, and Slideshows
As CIOs, if you aren’t adding Asian ecosystem platforms into your repertoire of consumer options, you’ve already fallen behind.
Why CIOs must watch and learn from China
Emojis, picture characters that emanated from Japanese messaging systems, have found their way into our everyday lexicon. However, there has been an increasing focus on ‘attracting our thumbs’ with the uptake of messaging systems booming worldwide.
China's recent crackdown on online rumors may have quieted the nation's social networking websites, but local authorities take that as a sign of progress and want to regulate the Internet even more.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan