Just because your website can be viewed on a mobile device doesn't make it mobile-friendly. To find out how to ensure your mobile customers have a positive experience, follow these suggestions from mobile experts and Web design and development pros.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage